Learn how to work with Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel or PowerPoint in unique Edu-learning software, where you learn directly in actual Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You can try 10 lessons for free in the Demo.
The full Single Version contains 44 lessons and more than 900 tasks undertaken in Word, Excel or PowerPoint for beginners, as well as advanced users. Edu-learning is Certified for Windows Vista and Compatible with Windows 7.
The Enterprise Version is an e-learning solution for companies and organizations with online tools for user administration and monitoring.
Learn MS Office Excel 2007 EN
In the MS Excel module you will learn to work with tables, you will learn about the contents and the properties of a cell, and you will familiarize yourself with the calculations, functions and a wide range of other MS Excel options. The module contains 17 educational lessons for beginners and advanced users.
Learn MS Office Word 2007 EN
In the MS Word module you will learn how to work with text, you will learn about the structure of a text document, and you will familiarize yourself with the use of MS Word tools. The module contains 15 educational lessons for beginners and advanced users.
Learn MS Office PowerPoint 2007 EN
In the MS PowerPoint module you will learn to create presentations and learn about the structure of a slide and its master. The module contains 12 lessons covering more than just a standard course.
» version 1.10.9 - posted on 2009-08-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
EDU-LEARNING SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
The software is not licensed for any commercial use.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) for EDU-LEARNING SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: These license terms are an agreement between EDU 2000 s.r.o. and you. They apply to the edu-learning software that accompanies these license terms, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to upgrades, supplements, Internet-based services and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE LICENSE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. INSTEAD, RETURN YOUR LICENSE TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A REFUND OR CREDIT.
If you cannot obtain a refund there, contact EDU 2000 s.r.o. or edu-learning partner serving your country for information about refund policies. See www.edu-learning.com.
AS DESCRIBED BELOW, USING THE SOFTWARE ALSO OPERATES AS YOUR CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF CERTAIN COMPUTER INFORMATION DURING ACTIVATION. IF YOU COMPLY WITH THESE LICENSE TERMS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS BELOW FOR EACH LICENSE YOU ACQUIRE.
1. OVERVIEW. These license terms permit installation and use of one copy of the software on one device, along with other rights, all as described below.
2. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. The software license is permanently assigned to the device with which you acquired the software. That device is the “licensed device.”
A. Licensed Device. You may install one copy of the software on the licensed device in your household for use by people who reside there. The software is not licensed for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue-generating business activities.
B. Separation of Components. The components of the software are licensed as a single unit. You may not separate the components and install them on different devices.
3. ADDITIONAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR USE RIGHTS.
A. Remote Access. The single primary user of the licensed device may access and use the software installed on the licensed device remotely from any other device. You may allow other users to access the software to provide you with support services. You do not need additional licenses for this access. No other person may use the software under the same license at the same time for any other purpose.
B. Texts, pictures and files. You may not copy and use any text, picture, image or file provided with the software and identified for such use in documents and projects that you create. You may not distribute those documents.
4. MANDATORY ACTIVATION. Activation associates the use of the software with a specific device. During activation, the software will send information about the software and the device to EDU 2000 s.r.o. This information includes the version, the license version, language and the product ID of the software, Internet protocol address of the device and information derived from the hardware configuration. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION. After the time recommended for activation expires, your rights to use the software will be limited until the software is activated. This is to prevent its unlicensed use. You can activate the software by Internet.
5. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. EDU 2000 s.r.o. and if applicable your manufacturer, reserve all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
• work around any technical limitations in the software;
• reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
• use the software in any way that is against the law;
• publish any license key;
• rent, lease or lend the software; or
• use the software for commercial software hosting services.
6. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the edu-learning software, including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, data incorporated into the edu-learning software, are owned by EDU 2000 s.r.o. or its suppliers. The edu-learning software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the edu-learning software.
A. LIMITED WARRANTY. If you follow the instructions, the software will perform substantially as described in the EDU 2000 s.r.o. materials that you receive in or with the software.
B. TERM OF WARRANTY; WARRANTY RECIPIENT; LENGTH OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE SOFTWARE FOR 30 DAYS AFTER ACQUIRED BY THE FIRST USER. Any implied warranties on the edu-learning software and hardware are limited to 90 days and 1 year respectively.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS LAST ONLY DURING THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations may not apply to you. They also might not apply to you because some countries may not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty, guarantee or condition lasts.
C. EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY. This warranty does not cover problems caused by your acts (or failures to act), the acts of others, or events beyond EDU 2000 s.r.o.’s reasonable control.
D. CUSTOMER REMEDIES. EDU 2000 s.r.o.'s and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at EDU 2000 s.r.o.'s option, either (a) return of the price paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the edu-learning software or hardware that does not meet this Limited Warranty and which is returned to EDU 2000 s.r.o. with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the edu-learning software or hardware has resulted from accident, abuse or misapplication.
Any replacement of edu-learning software or hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
E. CONSUMER RIGHTS NOT AFFECTED. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE.
F. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY DIRECT WARRANTY FROM EDU 2000 S.R.O.. EDU 2000 S.R.O. GIVES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. WHERE ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAWS, EDU 2000 S.R.O. EXCLUDES IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. If your local laws give you any implied warranties, guarantees or conditions, despite this exclusion, your remedies are described in the Remedy for Breach of Warranty clause above, to the extent permitted by your local laws.
G. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. THE LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES CLAUSE ABOVE APPLIES TO BREACHES OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.